Beetroot, Carrot and Tomato Juice for Flawless Skin
Free Radicals Causes Aging
It is a well-known fact that junk food, air pollution, stress and exposure to pesticides generate free radicals in the body. These free radicals are highly reactive in effects as they contain unpaired electrons. They cause damage to parts of the cell, DNA and cell membranes by a process called oxidation, which in turn leads to cellular aging.
Antioxidants as the Eliminator
The process can be counteracted by the compounds called antioxidants which act as eliminator or the scavengers of the free radicals. Hence it reduces the process of aging caused by free radicals.
Where to Get the Antioxidants
Antioxidants are naturally found in a variety of fruits and vegetables. For example beetroot, tomato and Carrot contain a wide variety of antioxidants, which help our body in
- Getting rid of free radicals damages
- Purifies the blood leading to the detoxification
- Cleansing of our body
- Lowers cholesterol
- Improves digestion
- Boosts overall health
Beetroot, Carrot and Tomato Juice
One glass of this particular juice provides ample vitamins and antioxidants. It is widely believed that a beautiful complexion and a healthy body can be maintained by drinking a glass of this juice daily…. A very inexpensive and easy way to keep growing all your life.
Why this Juice is Almost a Nectar
Beetroot juice contains
- Vitamin C ,Calcium,Iron, Antioxidants
- If we observe closely, there are ample scientific reasons for its benefits .It neutralizes the free radicals, therefore, slows down the aging process ,Vitamin C is very effective in reducing blemishes, evens out the skin tone Reduces the skin discoloration and pigmentation It boosts the hemoglobin levels and Helps in detoxification .
Carrot juice contains
- Vitamin A, vitamin B, vitamin C, vitamin D, vitamin E and vitamin K
- Minerals like calcium, phosphorous and potassium. Carrots are great for your skin. The orange or the red Color of the carrots is because of the presence of pigments called carotenoids. One of these carotenoids, is called beta carotene, which is imperative for skin and eye health as well as fighting free radical damages.
Tomato juice is rich in
- Vitamins, minerals and Phytonutrients
- Lycopene is particularly considered a very good antioxidant, which is useful for promoting general health and also provides protection from various diseases including cancer.
How to Prepare
- Take half medium sized beet-root, peel and cut it into small pieces
- Take two medium size carrots, peel and cut it into pieces
- Take a medium size tomato, wash and cut it into pieces
- Add a glass of water in all the cut vegetables and grind these in a blender
- Filter it if you want
- If you want additional benefits of fiber, don’t filter it
- Add lemon juice and salt according to taste
- Lemon provides the added advantage of vitamin C and adds refreshing tinge to the whole affair.
How to use it
- Don’t preserve this juice and drink it immediately after preparing it
- Try taking this juice on an empty stomach for detoxification benefits
- Use it for 15 days and you will notice the difference