Get the Complete Look…
A month back I had to attend the wedding of a close relative. At that time I realized that for the makeup to be perfect, I needed a perfect makeup base. This is a daunting task as the perfect makeup base includes primer concealer foundation as well as the powder to be applied in a proper way. Otherwise it might lead to an uneven complexion thereby spoiling the complete look.
The Perfect Makeup Base
While searching for that “perfect makeup base” I scouted through the various brands in the market. This itself is a time consuming process. But I came across L’Oreal Paris true match genius 4 in 1 R1 Rose Ivory product which claims to be a 4 in one product. Further it claims to act as a primer concealer foundation. I quickly bought a shade matching my skin tone. The shade which I bought is Rose Ivory that is R1.
After using this product for more than a month on various occasions, I am in a position to write my experiences and observations about it.
What the Product Claims
- To give smooth feel to the skin like a primer for a never before velvety finish
- Glides and unifies like a fluid foundation for ultra gliding texture
- Covers imperfection like a concealer for a 100% flawless skin
- Finishes like a powder for 12 hr lasting perfection
Directions for use
- The product has to be applied on a clean and moisturized face
- It has to be applied with the applicator
- Start it from your forehead and on the temple of cheeks and blend it
- Continue to blend it evenly to get a perfect finish
My Experience With The Product
- This product works well for giving the medium coverage.
- It has thick smooth texture and spreads easily
- It takes a little time to set on the face and after few minutes it gives a flawless finish
- It makes the imperfections and pores look less visible
- It gives medium coverage
- It does not work as concealer as it cannot cover the acne marks completely
- it is cream based and hence does not give a matte finish.
- Makes the skin greasy after about one hour of application
- Packaging is very convenient
- Small box can be easily carried in a purse
- Very convenient to use and takes very less time for application.
- It easily glides on skin
- It evens out skin tone
- Gives medium coverage
- Does not give an artificial whitening effect
- Evens out imperfections
- It has 7 shades to choose from
- Gives a brightening effect
The Less Brighter Side
- Not suitable for those with oily skin
- Can not conceal the targeted areas completely
- After only few hours, skin starts looking greasy
This product is good for people with dry skin. It gives a very good option for the people who are looking for a medium coverage. The one visible good aspect of this product is that it gives a natural look if shade is selected carefully. I would suggest to try it if someone is looking for a quick fix makeup base.